Comparison with a real Wurlitzer© 200
The Wurlitzer sound is most of the time associated with the vibrato.
We carefully reproduced the shape of the original vibrato circuit. On the original 200, the vibrato rate is fixed, but just like the very common mod, we decided to extend the vibrato capabilities and add a rate control which can be linked to the tempo.
There is no EQ on the Wurlitzers, but it can be useful to just have one accessible quickly on the front interface.
VReeds comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.1.6 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.14 or later intel or arm processor) and PC (windows 10 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / VST3 / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.
UVI Workstation v3.0.0 is required for the library to function properly, the VReeds will not work on windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work on a Receptor either.
The distributed library is 70Mb compressed in lossless flac format (this includes two models: a 200 and a 200A, retina graphics and presets), the overall equivalent wav file size is about 315Mb.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of two Wurlitzer© models: a 200 and a 200A
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Wurlitzer voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measured Vibrato effect
- Different Wurlitzer© AMP simulations: 200 speakers, 206A Cabinet, plus a Fender Rhodes© suitcase amp and a Twin Reverb© amp
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.