All of the tonewheel organs sound different, each of them has a particular voicing, a different vibrato, different percussion volumes and curves, tone generator sound and volume, click sound, harmonic leakage and many other aspects.
We sampled 4 different models, a 1968 B-3, a 1960 C-3, a 1969 C-3 and a 1965 A-100 and extracted all of the particularities of each model.
The tube saturation on a Leslie 122 is very different from what you can hear on other tube amps.
We provided UVI with detailed measurements of the response of the Leslie 122 amp and adjusted it precisely to those measures. We also simulate the membrane saturaton of the horn rotor.
Both these effects combined recreate a very accurate saturation.
B-5 Organ V2 comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.6.5 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.7 or later) and PC (windows 7 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 32 and 64 bits. You can find more info about it here.
UVI Workstation v2.6.5 is required for the library to function properly, the B-5 Organ will not work on windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work either on a receptor.
560Mb uncompressed, 275Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 1200 samples.
- Real Tonewheel model, sample based, around 1100 samples
- Full control over the Drawbar settings
- Around 200 drawbar presets that you can change while you play
- Lower octave Preset keys (black keys) assignable for the Upper and Lower manuals
- Sample based Vibrato and Chorus for C1, C2, C3, V1, V2 and V3
- Fully customizable and accurately reproduced percussion system
- Precise swell pedal volume change (based on measurements)
- Real key contact modeling
- Foldback (adjustable in the bass end)
- All common organ mods available (foldback removal, paradise button, percussion drop fix, drawbar volume changes, stolen drawbar for percussions, recharge time, etc...)
- All three keyboards, Upper manual, Lower manual and bass pedals assignable to different MIDI channels or splitted on one
- String Bass system for easy legato basslines
- Very accurate and customizable Rotary speaker physical model made by UVI and based on our thorough measurements
- Control over the Rotary Speaker speed (chorale, brake, tremolo)
- Rotary speaker type selection
- Recording type selection (independant volume and miking technique for the horn and drum)
- Easy MIDI controller assignment, you can setup any drawbar controller or a simple keyboard very quickly
- Tube distortion, "before speaker" reverb and 3 band EQ.
- Keyboard, speaker, buttons and knobs acoustic sounds to feel like you're in front of the Organ
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.