We carefully measured the output of the preamp of a Rhodes© suitcase and created an exact replica of the stereo panning of the Vibrato. We just added the possibility to sync it to your tempo and also extended the speed range just like some real mods do.
The Bass and treble EQ are precisely adjusted to the frequencies and ranges of the original preamp.
Pre 1969 Rhodes© only had a mono tremolo, so we added that option and you can get that old school vibrato effect.
Requires an iPhone or iPad under at least iOS 11.0
App size once installed on your device: 43Mb
Works as standaloine and AUv3
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of a Mark1 Fender Rhodes©
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- 7 high quality presets
- Bass and treble EQ adjusted to the frequencies and ranges of the original preamp
- Precise modeling of the original Vibrato effect (can be synched to the host tempo)
- Very detailed Rhodes© AMP simulation
- Reverberation and Drive FX
- Adjustable pedal volume, release volume and bell amount
- Adjustable MIDI response, input sources and channels
- Adjustable MIDI CCs to control knobs and switches
- Standalone app and AUv3 plug-in
- Low download and installation size (about 45 Mb)
- Low RAM and CPU footprint