We carefully measured the output of the preamp of a Rhodes© suitcase and created an exact replica of the stereo panning of the Vibrato. We just added the possibility to sync it to your tempo and also extended the speed range just like some real mods do.
The Bass and treble EQ are precisely adjusted to the frequencies and ranges of the original preamp.
Pre 1969 Rhodes© only had a mono tremolo, so we added that option and you can get that old school vibrato effect.
VTines MK1 comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.7 or later) and PC (windows 7 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.
UVI Workstation v3.0.0 is required for the library to function properly, the V Tines will not work on windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work either on a receptor.
80Mb compressed in lossless flac format.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of a Mark1 Fender Rhodes©
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Rhodes voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measures Vibrato effect
- Very detailed Rhodes© AMP simulation with different mic placements and true stereo response.
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.