The DrumTaste Brush is a Brush Kit featuring a mix of many different gear:
- 22ʼ Yamaha Stage Custom Bass Drum (3 mic positions, 4 Round Robins, 186 samples)
- 14ʼ Snare PEARL M1440 piccolo (3 mic positions, 4 RR, 6 hits: center L, center R, center L stay, center R stay, Rimshot, soft, 1272 samples)
- Brush samples (3 mic positions, 4 RR, 4 hits: circle attack, circle soft, attack, long, 345 samples)
- 10ʼ Hi Tom Yamaha Stage Custom (3 mic positions, 4 RR, hard and soft 363 samples)
- 14ʼ Low Tom Yamaha Stage Custom (3 mic positions, 4 RR, 363 samples)
- 22ʼ Istanbul turkish Ride (2 mic position, 4RR, 4 hits: 68 samples)
- 22ʼ Istanbul Agop ride (2 mic position, 4RR, 56 samples)
- 13ʼ Paiste Hihat (3 mic positions, 5 openess levels + choke samples, 4RR, foot pedal samples, 717 samples)
DrumTasteBrush comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (windows 7 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.
1.42Gb uncompressed, 709Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3382 samples.
3 microphone positions for each drum that you can mix and/or disable from the interface.
about 20 velocity layers X 4 round robins (so about 80 samples per drums per position) and only 6 vel layers for the two ride cymbals.
Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key simply by pressing a key and assigning a sample.
Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
Stereo and Multi-output versions to make the mixing possibilities even easier.
Hihat with 5 levels on openess and triggering from one key depending on a controller value (any controller) and automatic closing sound.
Playable instrument, right hand and left hand mappings.
Detailed snare, 6 different hit positions and multiple brush actions.
4 different brush actions and a script that allows an easy playability on a keyboard or on an e-drum.
Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes the demos midi files.
iLok or computer based
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.