The VHorns - Trombone can be purchased alone and is part of the VHorns Brass Section bundle. You can find more information, demos and videos on the Vhorns Brass Section page
The VHorns Trombone interface
VHorns Trombone comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.1.6 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.14 or later intel or arm processor) and PC (windows 10 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / VST3 / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.
UVI Workstation v3.0.0 is required for the library to function properly, the V Tines will not work on windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work on a receptor either.
80Mb compressed in lossless flac format.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of a Mark1 Fender Rhodes©
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Rhodes voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measures Vibrato effect
- Very detailed Rhodes© AMP simulation with different mic placements and true stereo response.
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
iLok or computer based
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.
Once your order is complete, you will be provided with a serial number.
You will then be able to register it to your iLok account from our website on this page (you need to be logged in to access this page). The whole process is described in the FAQ (instructions + screencast).