We sampled each of the 91 tones and then measured and meticulously reproduced everything, the key contacts, the resistance wires, the foldback, the drawbars, the swell pedal, the percussion, and every button available on the original machine.
To also get the best possible vibrato/chorus effect, we also sampled all 6 settings and carefully phase aligned everything.
Synthesis model based on samples, to get the authentic sound and the real mechanic behaviour.
An organ without a rotary speaker isn't an organ. We provided UVI with very detailed measurements and they created an incredible physical model.
On top of that, we added our impulse responses to put it in a real life environment. And you can decide which miking technique you want to use, mono or stereo both for the drum and the horn to make it fit properly in your mix.
We even added extra amplifier simulations to extend the B-5 Organ sound capabilities.
The percussion on an organ is not just an addition of samples, it is a general volume decay envelope triggered by the first note you play and that is not restarted until you release all keys.
We recreated that meticulously, so much that you can hear a percussion sound when you turn it on or change from second to third.
You can even customise the time, volume and frequency used and make it sound like "paradise".
You can choose to use 3 different MIDI channels, one for each keyboard or you can use the split to have all three one one keyboard.
The Bass foldback can be removed for the Upper and Lower manuals to get access to the deep bass without the pedals.
There are around 200 drawbar presets that you can load, save, delete or assign to the preset keys (upper and lower), and these include the most used Jazz, Gospel and classical presets.
You can browse through them quickly and while you play to find the perfect sound for your compositions.
We also made it so that you can save and reload all of the effects, and settings directly to a file without reloading the whole library.
The drawbars, the pedal, and all of the percussion knobs are easily assignable in the CC assignment page.
The drawbars movement can even be inverted.
Any element of the interface is assignable to a MIDI controller using MIDI learn.
Vintage organs are used for Jazz, Blues and Gospel for which they usually use a rotary speaker, but for Rock and pop music, regular amps are used.
We added a few amp models that you can pair with the spring reverb, the vibratos and the saturation so that you can get the vintage rock sound very easily.
B-5 Organ comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.6.5 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.7 or later) and PC (windows 7 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 32 and 64 bits. You can find more info about it here. If you want to use our products in osx 10.5 or 10.6 or windows XP, please contact us, you will need UVI Workstation v2.5.8 and earlier versions of the UFS files, keep in mind that this older version requires the use of an iLok dongle and that some of our most recent products will not be compatible.
UVI Workstation v2.6.5 is required for the library to function properly, the B-5 Organ will not work on windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work either on a receptor.
560Mb uncompressed, 275Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 1200 samples.
- Real Tonewheel model, sample based, around 1100 samples
- Full control over the Drawbar settings
- Around 200 drawbar presets that you can change while you play
- Lower octave Preset keys (black keys) assignable for the Upper and Lower manuals
- Sample based Vibrato and Chorus for C1, C2, C3, V1, V2 and V3
- Fully customizable and accurately reproduced percussion system
- Precise swell pedal volume change (based on measurements)
- Real key contact modeling
- Foldback (adjustable in the bass end)
- All common organ mods available (foldback removal, paradise button, percussion drop fix, drawbar volume changes, stolen drawbar for percussions, recharge time, etc...)
- All three keyboards, Upper manual, Lower manual and bass pedals assignable to different MIDI channels or splitted on one
- String Bass system for easy legato basslines
- Very accurate and customizable Rotary speaker physical model made by UVI and based on our thorough measurements
- Control over the Rotary Speaker speed (chorale, brake, tremolo)
- Rotary speaker type selection
- Recording type selection (independant volume and miking technique for the horn and drum)
- Easy MIDI controller assignment, you can setup any drawbar controller or a simple keyboard very quickly
- Tube distortion, "before speaker" reverb and 3 band EQ.
- Keyboard, speaker, buttons and knobs acoustic sounds to feel like you're in front of the Organ
We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.
Write a reviewFirst Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good